|¡Happy 2nd Anniversary!|
I remember my shy, first entry "I'm online with my first blog!"
Much water has passed under the bridge since that time. It's really amazing the many people I have had the opportunity to meet along the road. Wow!
And today, I want to thank you, again, for taking time off your day to come by and visit this blog, for sharing with me your comments, honor me with your presence and, on top of everything, for allowing me to enter your live for those precious minutes you spend reading the things I write.
It has been a phenomenal experience for me to see how, step by step and little by little, this blog has been growing, maturing, creating its own voice, my voice, with which I greatly enjoy sharing with you the things that I know and learn about those I don't, sharing with you experiences from my professional career and from life itself, because, I believe after all, both in life as well as in business, what matters most is the relationships that are built between us.
Thanks a lot and always for being there, always present!
As a token of my gratitude, here I've put together for you, as I did last year, a selection of the most read articles over the last twelve months, carefully chosen, always hoping they will continue to provide you with something positive for your business and personal life.
- How Can I Build My Company With A 2.0 Mentality?
- What Actions Can You Take In Social Networks That Might Be Really Effective?
- Make Your Business Grow: What Actions Can You Take To Sell More?
- Cold Calling Sales: Where Can You Start From?
- How To Make Sure Your Business Is Being Profitable, In A Simple Way.
- It’s Not The Same Thing Being An Entrepreneur Than An Adventurer.
- Suffering Of "Tunnel Vision" While Managing Your Business?
- Social Media: From a conversation to a brand new sale in 6 simple steps.
- How To Make A Successful Sale: Do We Create Needs Or Simply Discover Them?
- Advertising, marketing and sales: Why are they so regularly mixed up?
- Strategic Planning: The difference between desires and goals.
- Charging the Right Price: The Single Most Important Rule of Business